Tuesday 14 July 2015

Sun protection clothes

In my last post, I mentioned UV-protective clothing. I haven't really felt the need for it myself because I'm living in rainy Manchester and also because it's just my arms that need protecting, but I think the outdoorsey type or people more sensitive to the sun might find this information useful. The clothing that I've seen is mostly sporty and designed for the beach. There isn't that much choice out there. On top of that, the clothes are quite expensive and most of the ones I liked were from the USA (I do have a jacket on the way though, ready for Croatia). However, I've just come across a product mentioned in an article called Sun Guard (https://sunguardsunprotection.com). It claims to wash UV protection into clothing for up to 20 washes. The reviews seem quite positive. I might give it a try if I end up going on any beach holidays (very unlikely) but hopefully it might help someone who's not heard of it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment